1.28.2011

This is my last Friday off!! Haha...that's what I'm telling myself every day this week. I start working on Monday! I can't believe it! I've known I've had this job since November, but it's actually going to happen finally! I'm super nervous, and I hope all the nurse residents are nice and we have a good community. I was looking at all of my health insurance stuff the other day, and I made big girl decisions like choosing my dentist. Eeeee! The only thing I need to do is get my diploma from Goldfarb and send in all my stuff to get a Tennessee nursing license. I got my Missouri license number today, so that was exciting.

So this paragraph is especially for Olivia ;). The Adventure Science Center was a lot of fun! I especially enjoyed the grossology body exhibit (did you know we replace the snot in our noses every 20 minutes?) and the space exhibits. They also had animatronic dinosaurs there which made me think of the science center at home :) One neat part was climbing up a tower to see the Nashville skyline and then sliding down a big slide to get back down. I, however, had to face this alone as Matt and Kendra are afraid of heights!! They gave us drink tickets, and we ate mini tacos, nachos, and cheese cubes so it was a fun time.

I had my first dinner guest over on Wednesday. Miss Jaye (omgsh, I think that's the name of the cross dressing man on ANTM) came over, and we ate pasta and salad (I'm sure my next meal will be more complicated. I know Karina right now is like, yeah right). We had fun, and she introduced me to one of my new tv show obsessions: Pushing Daisies. How did I not find this before? Especially since Cheno(Kristen Chenoweth)is on it...

Matt's taking me out tonight...to Cici's. We've just been craving it, and I still like saying he's taking me out even when the place is, well, a pizza buffet. It should be fun, because it's in a part of the city we haven't seen yet and then we plan on going to the Nashville Night Market afterward. Tomorrow, I might go shopping with Matt's div school (they think they're cool for calling themselves that) friends. I'm pretty happy with how my last weekend before working is going to pan out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment