I would call today a pretty productive day. Maintenance came today and fixed everything. I set up my wireless router, so now I don't have to do a very difficult maneuver to try to plug in my computer on one side of the room to charge and to ethernet on the other side. I cleaned up my apartment a bit, because I'm having one of Matt's friend's wives over tonight. We're going to go to Fido's for dinner and coffee. They are supposed to have some of the best coffee in Nashville. I trust her pick, because I know her husband is like THE coffee connoisseur. Jaye is so sweet, and it will be nice to have other friends to hang out with beside Matt (not that I don't love you, Matt ;) ).
I went to lunch with a few of the nurse residents today. They were so nice, and they seem like such interesting and great people. One is here all the way from Seattle, and two went to college here in Tennessee and have kids. We went to the Mellow Mushroom, and it was pretty good. We walked around Vanderbilt, and it made everything seem more real. I hope all the other nurse residents are as chill and sweet as these people. Lina said 300 and something people interviewed for the program, and 90 got in. Wow. I didn't realize how blessed I should feel. I have a good feeling about this whole experience. :)
Tomorrow's adventures will include getting my fingers printed and a date (wow, I know, right?) with Matt.
1.13.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, it sounds like you're off to a great start in Nashville! I'm glad you're meeting people and having a good time. I might want to check out that coffee place when I come visit! :)
ReplyDelete