Matt and I ended up at the Butterfly House this summer because of free tickets we won at a trivia night (yeah, 5th place!). Here's a picture of the facade of the building. It was kind of a gloomy day.
I was all ready to go! Butterfly shoes included (ignore my feet...beautiful toes do NOT run in my family)!
So when you go to a butterfly house, you expect to see, well, butterflies, right? This is just a sample of some of the insects they have behind glass (thank god) when you come in.
The gardens there were very beautiful. They do a lot of weddings there. One thing I wish is that I had a nice camera like all of my photography-loving friends. They get the best close-ups of flowers and such that my camera isn't capable of doing. This will be added to my things to buy myself after I pay off student loans (so basically never, haha).
The butterflies flying around everywhere really were a sight. I think my favorite fun fact I learned is that butterflies taste with their feet. ew.
This one even knew to sit on his own sign.
In conclusion, Matt being weird (as always).
Apparently I can't get enough of Indiana. I'm going back to Holiday World with the fam for a few days, so this should make for some interesting posts. Have a good weekend!
Ahhhh! Cute pictures! I love your toes darling. Hahaha, I like how your said toes don't RUN in your family. I'm pretty sure when your family runs, your toes go with them ;)
ReplyDeleteJust kidding! I bet you are having a blast in Holiday World! Woohoo!!! Can't wait to have you back :)
Agh, that joke was so bad it was painful!
ReplyDelete