I've been keeping up well with this blog so far, so let's hope it continues! Today wasn't filled with as many new experiences than yesterday, but it was nice to have a less exhausting day.
We had a test in Anatomy and Physiology. Our teacher realized during our test that about 8 of the questions were missing and decided to give us them for free. When the test was over, some of us in the class were chatting and comparing answers. The consensus of the group seemed to be that they were angry she didn't provide extra credit on this test...HELLO! She gave us about 16 free points...of course there was no extra credit. I feel like the class in general dislikes our professor and judges her quite harshly. I'll be the first to admit that she is not a warm fuzzy person and looks at you like you're dumb when you ask her a question, but she really knows her stuff and knows how to present the material in an organized and understandable fashion. In conclusion, A & P is very doable if you decide to put your mind to it and work hard to memorize A LOT of information.
I do need to say, though, that I love the dynamic of our class. We're not competitive, and we help each other out. I've found some reliable, intelligent, and very hard-working classmates to have study sessions and just fun conversation with, and I sincerely hope that the students in my classes in the fall will be just like them.
In totally unrelated news, Carlie and I laughed our way through learning the basics of belly dancing today while watching ourselves on the split screen on her computer trying to imitate the moves. What would I do without my friends? :)
7.21.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.... You are weird! Belly dancing? You girls think of strange things, but I will say that you get points for creativity.
ReplyDeleteA & P? Is that what we are calling it now? Nerd alert!