My mother's obsession with changing the whole interior with our house (inspired by watching too many TLC shows, IMHO)is finally about to end with the final installment of hardwood floors.
It wouldn't be a big deal to me except it means that my ENTIRE family of 4 is going to come live with me in my room in the basement for about 4-5 days. This should make for some really interesting stories. I should also mention that we only have one bathroom down here, and it also just so happens that my parents wake up at about 6 AM everyday (I'm the lightest sleeper known to man).
This should make for some interesting stories and, of course, some good bonding time. Hopefully we won't kill each other.
The reason I say good-bye is that we also will be without internet during this time frame. It's probably time I get some library time in this summer anyway (hooray for free wifi!). I'll be back to the blogosphere (and the rest of civilization) soon!
8.15.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hahaha, but I just saw you tonight? I guess you aren't checking out of reality, just the blog-ality... I think that works :)
ReplyDeleteYou should make sure you keep track of your interesting stories. I want to hear them ;)
Love you darling, I hope the Boogeyman doesn't get you!!!
Only I could have nightmares from the silliest scary movie ever.
ReplyDelete