I'm sitting here trying to think how I'm going to fit 10 tests, 2 papers, and 3 presentations in my life by November 12th. If there's one thing I've learned in nursing school, it's to take life day by day. Otherwise, it is way too overwhelming. After all that is over, we have to fit in 192 hours of clinical time on the floor working. And everyone told us this is the easy semester...
Some friends and I went to the Balloon Glow in Forest Park on Friday. The balloons lit up at night were beautiful, and we enjoyed taking lots of pictures with them and finding one of the best seats on the lawn to enjoy our wine and cheese and the fireworks. How am I a native St. Louisan and had never been to this before?
I sang a solo in a very pretty song today called "Spring of Living Water." This man in church came up to me afterward and told me to tell him when my first CD comes out. He told me I could rival Reba McEntire and should move to Nashville. I think this is funny, because 1) The song I sang was not a country song or near that genre at all. 2) Reba's voice rocks, and mine is nothing like hers at all. 3) I am moving to Nashville (though for other reasons...)!! Maybe I should take this as a sign to pursue my country music career instead of nursing ;)
9.19.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i would actually start listening to country if you sang it. ;)
ReplyDelete