4.13.2010

Another good review for the St. Louis Chamber Chorus! I had a teeny solo this time, so I would like to think I'm one of the "delectable" solos Sarah Bryan Miller is talking about ;)

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/entertainment/reviews.nsf/classical/story/F5ECE89A9E8CCD8D86257704005598E7?OpenDocument

So I was thinking about how I have a 3 week break before my next semester, and I also realized that I have many good friends in different cities in the Midwest. I was thinking maybe a road trip is in order. Let me know if you read this and would like to be visited by yours truly :) If there was a way to go to Omaha, Chicago, Greencastle, Oxford, Richmond, and Iowa City in about a week's time, I would so do it.

Glee starts tonight, and I'm pretty sure that officially makes this the best birthday week ever. Christy's bringing me out to Red Robin tomorrow after my test, so I'm excited for that, too.

I also wanted to give a shout out to Jessica, who admitted to reading my blog even though I was pretty sure I had an audience of about 0 ;)

1 comment: