This week has been so physically and emotionally taxing. We had two tests and a quiz this week. I did well on one test and the quiz, but I was really bummed about one of the tests. I feel like there's never enough time to dedicate the time I would like to study for these. I just come home from being at school for 8 hours, and guess what? I don't feel like reading more about what we just talked about! I averaged about 6 hours a night of sleep this week, and it's killing me! I can feel my personality change (I get really paranoid (?) and can't focus). I know 6 is adequate for a lot of people, but it just doesn't work for me. I'm more high maintenance than that. ;)
As for emotionally, Matt found out he got into Harvard University this week. It seems so crazy, but Matt and I really thought he was going to get the best offer from Eden here in St. Louis. Now Harvard is offering him the best deal out of all the schools. It is so crazy, and I'm really happy for him. I mean, that's like everyone's childhood dream, right? Or maybe I was a nerd...It's just been hard for me, because I know wherever Matt chooses to go will directly affect me. Both Nashville and Boston sound like really awesome cities to live in. I was telling my mom how scary it would be to move to a new city and not know if I would find a job. She then welcomed me to the real world. Maybe I should stop worrying so much. I guess, in the real world, there is a lot more uncertainty. Maybe that's the beauty of life.
Matt comes home this weekend, so I'm really excited to see him! Some family members are coming into town to pick us up, and we are all taking an impromptu road trip to Columbia, MO to watch Scott Central play basketball. Apparently, they're really good. It'll be nice to have a change of pace.
I'm going to back to studying now so that I can actually enjoy my weekend instead of thinking about everything I have to get finished now. :)
3.17.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment