10.12.2009

Mmmmm....fall

I had such a delightful weekend. I was dreading it, because I was supposed to have a 13 hour work day at Grant's Farm on Saturday but I ended up playing violin in a gig in Soulard for the Oktoberfest. And guess what...I made the same amount I would have at Grant's Farm in approximately 3 hours. I love music.

Afterwards, I was planning on going to Amighetti's (a St. Louis staple that I for some reason have never gone to), but it closes early. I settled for Ted Drewes icecream for dinner ;) Ok, maybe not settled, because that stuff is amazing.

I've decided that I'm going to enjoy my life for the present moment until I cease to have a life when I start nursing school in January.

Some things I'm looking forward to this weekend: Christy's birthday dinner at a very swanky French restaurant, Erica's wedding (a friend I've known since pre-school), and putting on makeup and costume to entertain children at Grant's Farm.

Some things I'm looking forward to in the more distant future: Matt coming home(!), going to visit Matt in Springfield for his Halloween party, and going to visit Darein in Chicago.

:) Life is good.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha life is good! I'm glad you agree :)

    Ice cream for dinner? My stomach would not be a happy camper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, ice cream for dinner, excellent choice.
    Other thing in the not-so-distant future to look forward to: Olivia & Tyler's wedding. ;) Oh, & I have an update for you.

    ReplyDelete