http://www.stltoday.com/blogzone/culture-club/culture-club/2009/10/review-st-louis-chamber-chorus-offers-brilliant-opening-concert/
This is the review for our first Chamber Chorus concert. We must've been awesome, because this review is glowing! My first concert was very tiring (almost two hours long!), but it was a great experience to sing with those talented singers. The St. Louis Abbey is also probably the most gorgeous venue I've ever sung in.
Notice the reference to the richer alto sound ;) I would love to attribute that to myself, but I know I can't. My friend Nichole that stands next to me has a huge, rich sound and has sung at the Chautauqua Opera.
Just wanted to share that, because it made my day. I was secretly fearing that the review would be horrible, and that the choir would blame one of its new altos ;)
10.05.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awwww!!! What a nice review. I'm sure they were hearing you with all your richness ;)
ReplyDeleteYou always get glowing reviews from me!!! Haha, seriously, I bet you were amazing. I'm glad you are getting to keep music as part of your life :)
wish i could've been there!
ReplyDeletelove you!