The most exciting things that happened today were 1) I saw a Nutella commercial. I've never seen a Nutella commercial in the United States before, and if you know me at all, I'm obsessed with the stuff (so much so that I dare not keep it in my house). 2) I'm now obsessed with the TV show Glee. It is way cooler than my high school show choir, and I'm ok with that. It also featured my favorite song of all time (and I think Kanye will agree), and that is Single Ladies. MLIA
Matt came in last weekend for the Greentree Festival in Kirkwood, and we had such a blast together. We drank tons of the famous homemade root beer and bought some cheap books. He bought me A Million Little Pieces (which I love!). You have good taste in books, Oprah. If anyone knows exactly what is fictional in this book, I'd be interested to know. It wouldn't change my reading of the book, though. Just reading it as a novel is powerful enough in itself, I think.
I thought my friend Karina whom was my roommate in Vienna a couple of years ago was coming to St. Louis this week. Apparently I was too excited and thought she was coming a week early, so I'm anxiously awaiting her arrival.
I've been trying to soak up everything St. Louis has to offer lately, so I leave you with pictures from some of the festivals I've been to lately in this order: Festival of Nations (I'm drinking the milk of a young coconut!), Japanese Festival, and the Greentree Festival.
Yay for STL festivals!! Can't wait for the fest this weekend!
ReplyDeleteAhhh nothing quenches the thirst like a young coconut... ahaha
ReplyDeleteI really like the Glee reference, but I missed this week's episode!! I will have to catch it on Hulu.