Today we had the Dean's List recognition ceremony. I feel a lot of pride for all the work I put into last semester. It was tough...like really really tough. I thought it was so sweet that Beth's son, daughter, and husband surprised her to support her and recognize her achievements. I thought it was even sweeter that they got me Ted Drewes...mmmmmm...
I'm so looking forward to this weekend. Matt and I are going on a road trip to the exciting town of Muncie, IN ;) Even better, we're doing it because one of my best friends in the whole world is getting married. This is my first time being a bridesmaid (well, unless you count the time I was a junior bridesmaid in my cousin's wedding at the age of 11). I think this was all meant to be, because it just so happens that I don't have class Friday and that I have no tests next week. Perfect. Literally.
So it looks like I may be singing at Olivia's wedding? Guess we'll see :)
6.14.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment